dogwomble wrote: The fact that the video of the anycubic Chiron seems to be no longer available doesn’t bode well. At least for me it doesn’t seem to exist. The Creality seems to have the advantage that it ships from Australia. This may or " />

Reply To: Best affordable 3D printer?

Home Forums Tech Discussion Hardware Best affordable 3D printer? Reply To: Best affordable 3D printer?

That_Bloke
Participant

The fact that the video of the anycubic Chiron seems to be no longer available doesn’t bode well. At least for me it doesn’t seem to exist. The Creality seems to have the advantage that it ships from Australia. This may or may not be an issue for you – I would imagine that would make it at least somewhat easier if things were to go belly-up because you’re not dealing with international shipping and potentially international warranties if things were to go horribly wrong. And given the previous comments I’ve heard about the Creality units, that would probably made it a decent candidate.

Quote  DumHed says he had a Creality, it was a bit fiddly to set up & he said he had work stick to the bed before. BigClive has had that happen to but I don’t know what brand printer he had, he said wiping acetone onto the bed before starting a build helps but you’d have a very small window there given how quickly acetone evaporates.