" />

Can’t sign into any of my live accounts.

Home Forums Tech Discussion On the Internet Can’t sign into any of my live accounts.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    That_Bloke
    Participant

Anyone else having trouble with their live logins?

I keep getting this.

dogwomble
    Keymaster

Hmmm, yeah, that’s an unusual message – not seen it before.  I’ve just tested with my account and it seems to be fine.  Maybe something account specific?

This post was sent using 100% recycled electrons

That_Bloke
    Participant

Hmmm, yeah, that’s an unusual message – not seen it before. I’ve just tested with my account and it seems to be fine. Maybe something account specific?

Quote Nah, tried it on a different account, yet to try it in a different browser, I can get in from my mail client but for that one account I prefer the layout of the web client, not sure why that account is the only one with that layout & why I can’t get it on other accounts.
    That_Bloke
    Participant

Works from Chrome, it’s just firefox it’s not liking.

dogwomble
    Keymaster

Got any ad blockers or anything similar runnin

That_Bloke
    Participant

Got any ad blockers or anything similar runnin

Quote I do but I tried with them off, also they never used to interfere with live, I’ve run them for years.
    That_Bloke
    Participant

Turns out it was the blockers, funny, I’ve used them years & it was never a problem before.

dogwomble
    Keymaster

Turns out it was the blockers, funny, I’ve used them years & it was never a problem before.

Which ad blocker do you use?  I can’t remember what I was using on my previous build, it was great at blocking ads but was a little overzealous at lbocking other stuff.  Currently using ublock which tends to be not quite so overzealous but does occasionally miss stuff (particularly YouTube ads).

That_Bloke
    Participant

Ublock Origin, Privacy Badger & ABP

dogwomble
    Keymaster

Hmmm, it might be worth reenabling each one in turn to try and work out which one it is.  ABP seems to ring a bell as being the one that I found being a bit overzealous on my last rig, so might be worth trying that one first.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.