Filmora Video Editor

Home Forums Non-Tech Discussion Photography & Video Filmora Video Editor

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    mad-biker
    Participant

i went to price up adobe premier, thinking 1 or 200 dollars for an individual licence. nope these barstads charge 30 bucks per month, you cant buy outright, you basically have to keep paying them indeffinetly. what kinda bull shits this.

That_Bloke
    Participant

i went to price up adobe premier, thinking 1 or 200 dollars for an individual licence. nope these barstads charge 30 bucks per month, you cant buy outright, you basically have to keep paying them indeffinetly. what kinda bull shits this.

Quote I hate the subscription model for software, pretty sure that practice has to have driven up warezing.  I don’t want to be continually paying for a tool I might only use once a month or less, I’d rather just pay a grand for a good tool that’s always there, even if I only use it once in a blue moon.
    • This reply was modified 1 month ago by That_Bloke.
    dogwomble
    Keymaster

I do pay for a subscription for Photoshop and Audition.  I kinda wish I could go for a perpetual license for those, but at the moment they’re software I use somewhat regularly.  At the moment it’s podcast editing for here, image cropping for the front page, and a few other things.  Combined I think it’s $15 a month for Photoshop, and another $20 for Audition, so it’s not going to send me broke but yeah … gone are the days of a perpetual license for Adobe products.  At least I get enough use out of these products for it to be worth the price, given I do other stuff with them on occasion as well.

For video editing, there’s the Vegas suite of products I’ve listed elsewhere which seems to come up regularly on special on Steam (seems to be a decent deal here at the moment).  They

If you’re not too keen on Office 36, SaveOnIT does still sell licenses for Office 2019.  They also do Kaspersky Internet Security fairly cheaply as well (even cheaper if you only need one machine).  I’ve used them before for both products, so can be confident they’re not a typical take-your-money-and-run outfit.

This post was sent using 100% recycled electrons

mad-biker
    Participant

yeah i might use steam on my next pay, getting sick of wondersoft filmore crashing non stop but I did buy a life time licence when it was about 50 bucks a long time ago when it just started.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.