What are people’s oinions on Google Advertising?

Home Forums The Pub Technical Support What are people’s oinions on Google Advertising?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    dogwomble
    Keymaster

Hi all :)

OK I’ve had this as the back of my mind.  My main reason for this site is not to become a millionaire.  I’m aiming to build a bit of a community around the site (which I’m going to try and push this a bit now that things are up and running).  Having said that, I’ve invested a bit in getting the themes running, a small number of “premium” plugins for backup and some of the gaming) as well as getting some assistance in getting the final bugs ironed out.  Of course, there’s hosting on top of that.

With that in mind, I’m contemplating adding Google Advertising to the site.  I’m not expecting it to give me any sort of significant income, but it might give the site some sort of small income if the site starts picking up to help cover some of the costs.  I just wanted to get people’s thoughts on whether people think this might be a good idea.  I don’t want it coming across the wrong way.

So what are people’s thoughts on this?

Edit: Also I wouldn’t mind getting people’s thoughts on anything that could be added to the site or any other improvements people think :)

• This topic was modified 3 months, 4 weeks ago by dogwomble.

This post was sent using 100% recycled electrons

That_Bloke
    Participant

I say go for it if you want, Zgeek had ads on it, that said I, & probably most geeks use ad blockers anyway, also some potential content on this site might not be what Google would like to run ads on.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.